Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Come over for dinner!

Okay, so below are some new recipes I'd like to try. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll invite you over for dinner. The ST doesn't like most of my cooking so I have to beg my friends to eat it. Hehehe!

  1. Zucchini and ricotta galette - this looks so yummy! And I love ricotta cheese. I'm not the greatest with creating dough, but hey???
  2. Candied citrus peels - I got this out of one of my Martha Stewart mags. I definitely want to try this. Plus, I want to then go a step further and try to make choc-covered candided citrus peels. Yum-o!
  3. Linguine alla Carbonara - If I could only find pancetta? Don't you just love all those recipes where Giada uses pancetta??? I guess I'll just use bacon. (Note that I'm not too disappointed. I mean, come on...it's bacon!)
Any takers???

No comments:

Post a Comment